- 1 Cup Flour (All purpose)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 75 ml Vegetable oil
- 50 ml Milk
- 1 Egg
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and mix it.
- In a different bowl combine the egg, vegetable oil and whisk it.
- Combine the liquid and dry ingredients and mix.
- Add the apple and apple sauce and gently fold it into the batter.
- Bake the cupcakes in a preheated oven of 170 Celsius for about 20 minutes
Please be aware that this page contains affiliate links and any purchases made trough such links will result in a small commission for me at no extra cost for you.