Dutch pancakes, also called pannenkoeken, make a perfect snack. There are tons of variations but this is a basic recipe which you can adjust according to your liking. These pancakes are often paired with apples, powdered sugar, fresh fruit or syrup.
- 1 Cup all-purpose Flour
- 500 ml milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Butter or oil
- Pinch of salt
- Sift the flour add salt and whisk it.
- In a different bowl combine the eggs and milk and mix until smooth.
- Add the remaining liquid to the flour, mix until you get a smooth batter. Let the batter rest for 30 min.
- Heat a greased skillet over medium fire.
- Pour a thin layer of batter into the skillet, bake each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.