Who knew that potato’s could be so versatile! This quick and simple recipe makes delicious gluten and dairy free sweet potato brownies.
- 2 Cups Cooked sweet potatoes (+/- 250g)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Tahini
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (347°F).
- Process the cooked sweet potatoes, tahini, eggs, vanilla, honey, baking soda and cocoa powder in a blender or a foodprocessor until it is completely smooth.
- Grease a baking dish and pour the batter into it.
- Bake it in a preheated oven of 175°C (347°F). celsius for about 30 minutes
- Cut it after it has cooled down completely.
* Tahini can be substituted with other nut butters
Please be aware that this page contains affiliate links and any purchases made trough such links will result in a small commission for me at no extra cost for you.