- 250g Maizena
- 100g Sugar
- 100g Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Sachet Vanilla sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (347°F)
- Creaming the butter and gradually add the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Once incorporated add egg and mix until batter is smooth.
- Gradually add sifted Maizena, mix until the dough starts to clump then proceed to kneed the dough with your hands until solid.
- Use your hands to make small balls out of the dough and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- Press the dough balls with your fingers to flatten it and give it the shape of a cookie. To give the cookies their signature look, dip a fork in Maizena and press the fork horizontally and vertically in the cookies.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles and bake cookies in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
Please be aware that this page contains affiliate links and any purchases made trough such links will result in a small commission for me at no extra cost for you.