If you are not a big chocolate lover, like myself, I am almost certain that you will love these no bake raw vegan chocolate brownies! As the name says, these brownies do not require any baking or any other fancy prepping methods. All you need to do is process the ingredients, put it in a baking dish and freeze it. There couldn’t be an easier way to make yourself a delicious treat. Even if you are not on a vegan or paleo diet, it’s definitely worth giving these brownies a try.
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Shredded coconut
- 1-2 Tablespoons Agave nectar
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 1 1/2 Cup Pitted dates
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- * 1-2 Tablespoons Coconut oil
- * 1 Teaspoon Dried Lavender
- Put the dates, cashews the vanilla extract and the agave nectar in your food processor and blend it for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cacao powder, the shredded coconut and the coconut oil and process the mixture until it forms a dough like consistency.
- Line a brownie tray with baking paper and put the mixture in the lined baking tray.
- Freeze it for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply the vegan chocolate frosting
*The lavender can be substituted with lemon or orange zest. You could also use coco nibs, dried goji berries or cranberries.
*The coconut oil can be substituted with water.
Please be aware that this page contains affiliate links and any purchases made trough such links will result in a small commission for me at no extra cost for you.