This recipe is my go to broccoli soup recipe, it is low carb, yummy and easy to make!
- 1 Broccoli head
- 1-2 Stalks celery
- 1l Chicken or vegetable bullion
- 1-2 Tablespoons of butter
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1 Cup *Spinach
- 1/2 Cup *Cream
- *Salt to tatse
- *Pepper to taste
- *These ingredients are optional*
- Wash and cut the broccoli, celery and onions.
- Take a pan and melt the butter, cook the onions and garlic for about 2 minutes over a low fire.
- Add the chopped celery and cook it for another 2 to 3 minutes over a medium fire.
- Add the broccoli, spinach and vegetable or chicken stock
- Cover the pot with its lid and cook until the broccoli is done
- Use either a hand mixer or a blender to puree the soup.
- Finally add salt, pepper and heavy cream.
Please be aware that this page contains affiliate links and any purchases made trough such links will result in a small commission for me at no extra cost for you.