It’s the perfect season for a warm bowl of creamy roasted pumpkin soup. This soup is super easy to make and it tastes amazing!
- 1 litre Vegetable stock (or more)
- 1 Teaspoon Chili flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Curry powder
- 3-4 Cloves Fresh garlic
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup Cashews
- 2 Medium Sized Onions
- 1 Small/Medium sized Pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F)
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into cubes and slice the onions. Put the pumpkin, onions, garlic, chilli flakes and cashews in a oven dish. Drizzle the coconut oil over the veggies and mix it.
- Bake the vegetables in a preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 45 to 60 minutes.
- When the pumpkin is fully cooked, put it in a blender along with the curry powder and vegetable stock.
- Taste the soup and add salt if needed.
Please be aware that this page contains affiliate links and any purchases made trough such links will result in a small commission for me at no extra cost for you.