- 1 1/2 Cup Strawberries
- 1 liter Water or more
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Lemons
- Start with making a simple syrup by combining 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of sugar. Heat it over a low to medium fire until the sugar dissolves. Set it aside and allow the syrup to cool down.
- Put the strawberries in a different pot, add 3/4 cup of water and lemon zest and let it simmer over a medium fire for 10 minutes and allow it to cool down as well.
- While the strawberries are cooling juice the lemons.
- Strain the cooled strawberries and collect the juice.
- Combine all the ingredients; syrup, strawberry juice, lemon juice and water.
Please be aware that this page contains affiliate links and any purchases made trough such links will result in a small commission for me at no extra cost for you.