I love this stuffed avocado recipe because it does not take allot of time to make and it tastes amazing. In this recipe I used bacon but that can be substituted with shrimp or even scrambled eggs.
- 5 Avocado’s
- 1/4 Cup Mayonaise
- 1 Tomato
- 250g Bacon
- 1 Celery stalk
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Cook the bacon and set it aside.
- Cut the vegetables in cubes and put it in a bowl, add the cooked bacon to it and set it aside.
- Mash 1/2 an avocado and add mayonaise, salt, pepper and fresh parsley and mix it.
- Add the avocado-mayo dressing and some additional parsley to the vegetables and bacon, mix until everything is well combined..
- Cut the rest of the avocado's in half and stuff them.
Please be aware that this page contains affiliate links and any purchases made trough such links will result in a small commission for me at no extra cost for you.