French fries, the guilty pleasure of many. It might be its crunchy outside, combined with its fluffy inside topped with some salt that gets so many hooked on them. Well, this recipe is a healthier version of the traditional fried fries, so that you can enjoy eating them without guilt. The good thing is that they are equally, if not even more, yummier than traditional fries. For these fries I used Japanese sweet potatoes but feel free to use other kinds of sweet potatoes like Jewel Sweet Potatoes or Garnet Sweet Potatoes.
- Japanse sweet potatoes
- Olive OilOregano
- Garlic powder
- Dried Oregano
- Himalayan Salt
- Ground pepper
- Dried thyme
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (355ºF)
- Peel wash and cut the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes is a bowl and add salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano, fresh thyme and some olive oil and mix it.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put the fries on the baking sheet.
- Let it bake in a preheated oven for about 45-60 minutes